July 22, 2011

What's Good for the Goose

My girlfriend (we have been dating for 4 months) started talking about possibly having an "open relationship." I'm not crazy about this idea. How do I tell her that I want to be exclusive without pushing her away?
________________________________

Robin A says: Why would you want to keep her?
Anyone who says they want to have an "open relationship" are obviously not ready to commit.
Not to mention it's only been 4 months... that's a drop in the well in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sure there is someone out there that would be happy dating you exclusively, look at this as an opportunity to find that person and still get some ass until then.

Take someone else out on a date and see how she likes it. If she still wants to whore around then more power to her but I'd dump her now and beat her to the punch. If you're anything like me, you won't share well with others.

* * * * *

Robin C. says: Not too much I can add to my friends advice other than "Dude, fucking run!"

If I were you (a man with a penis)- I wouldn't touch that with a rented one (penis). Do you really want sloppy seconds? (OMG! Or 3rds, 4ths, 5ths??)

If she is looking for an open relationship, not only is she not that into you, she could be using you for whatever. It could be just so she's not alone to having you pay for shit or whatever.

She's not the only clam in the sea. Look around for someone that deserves you. You owe that to yourself - and your penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment