July 27, 2011

Wash it Off

I have been having somewhat of a long distance relationship with someone on and off for 3 years. They live in another country (I would be moving there if everything worked out) and every time it is time for him to come visit, he sells out.

His excuse is "he likes me too much" and is afraid when we finally meet I will not like him as much as I do now.

He also texts "I love you" to me (words he does not throw around easily) and said he has pushed other women away for me and he just got in a fight with one because of me.

Is he just a spineless prick who loves in the moment or do you think he is really afraid of me being "the one"?

Tired of Waiting
_________________________

Robin A says: Run.

Run long. Run fast. Run hard.

Life's too short to wait around for an idea and this winner is obviously afraid to commit.
Not to mention, what sort of circumstances would he have allowed himself to get in where other women are "upset" about you? Seems you're not the only one he's leading on... 

Look around you, I am sure there is someone just as amazing right in your own back yard... and I hear the US has better hygiene practices anyway.

* * * * *

Robin C. says: I'm willing to bet ya that he is a 400lb woman named Bertha.

No comments:

Post a Comment