July 16, 2011

Hates Self and Others

Dear C & C,

I have a friend who is very insecure. Every time we go out (it's everything I can do to get her to go out!) she is always in the bathroom fixing her make up or hair or fiddling with her clothes. If she meets anyone of any dating potential she breaks them down and looks for faults on our ride home.

What can I do to help her not be so critical about herself and others?

Sandy/Chicago
______________________

Robin C. says:  Start agreeing with her. "Yeah, he's a jerk", "Yeah, you look like hell" - eventually she'll start seeing how ridiculous she is being.


Another option is Xanax. :)

* * * * *

Robin A. says: I think you worry about others too much.
She'd be handy to keep around for a Designated Driver.
I say put mirrors all over her place, sit back and watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment