July 21, 2011

Timing is Everything

There is a girl that I have been crazy about for over a year now, but up until about 2 weeks ago, she had a boyfriend. She is still pretty bummed about the split. How long should I wait to make my move?
_________________________________

Robin C. says: Depends on what your move is. If it's "three people to the left away from her" - then I say do it immediately. She is the one that just broke up with someone and if she's interested, she'll make the first move on you.


Don't set yourself up for a heartbreak. Be her friend, not her stalker. 

***********
Robin A says: You realize right now she is going through the rebound period.

That means the next person to catch her eye will most likely be a short romance filled with lots of great sex and pretty much nothing more. 

If that's all you're looking for jump on that quick, but if you're looking for more you might want to remain just a friend for now. Have you told her how you feel? I would be honest with her now but not pushy... then let everything happen naturally.

Rejection is a bitch but regret is her whore. (feel free to quote me)

No comments:

Post a Comment