July 14, 2011

Hard Choice

I really like this guy but he lives far away and it is very hard for us to see each other in person. Should I wait for him and continue our relationship long distance? It is very hard some days.


ArmsTooShort
__________________________


Robin C. said: *Gasp!* Of COURSE it's hard! My, my. :) It needs attention and if it gets hard some days, that could be a problem. See, they only have enough blood in the body to operate one thing at a time. When it's hard, he could get dizzy, fall forward and give himself a frontal lobotomy. (Or land in another chick - same thing). I'd stay friends but shop local.

* * * * *

Robin A. says: Well, I need more information. How long is the wait? Is this an internet thing or grown up world? You'd be surprised how many potential mates there are right in your own back yard, so he better be one hell of a Skyper!

If you are spending more time being sad than happy, you already know the answer. If it's simply the distance and nothing more, I suppose you have a wait ahead of you... and if he's great enough to wait for? Send photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment